CONTRIBUTION: foundation, brand identity, research on housing models, primary urban compositions, infographics and exhibit design
INITIATED BY: Roberto Di Rocco (OpenQuadra)
BRAND SUPERVISION: Stefania Mantovani (artway of thinking)
RENDERING: Sara Bello (GlobArch)
MAKE+ is a startup in which I participated, founded with the aim of designing, developing and introducing in the market an innovative building system. It has been conceived to answer the needs of:
• an ecologic, economic and evolutive space;
• a wood production chain followed through and supervised from forest to factory and from factory to forest (F2F);
• a space built around people;
• providing maximum flexibility with few elements, by integrating technology, home automation and energy saving;
• easy, quick assembly and dismantle;
• a software that simplifies composition, planning and production.
Here an un-digested collection on housing models:
MAKE+ was officially presented at Elica Showroom (Milan) through artway of thinking invitation at breath difference, a series of meetings and workshops during EXPO2015. The event was organized in collaboration with Fondazione Ermanno Casoli and Michelangelo Pistoletto/Love Difference.
- artway of thinking
- Keeboo Management